Gildedguy vs Jade Gildedguy vs Jade

This has inspired me to make/buy a suit of armor to wear at cons

LUCKY DAY FOREVER LUCKY DAY FOREVER

This is a lovely animation. Is it better to be a individual with many worries and problems, or is it better to sacrifice your individualism for a life were you never have to worry about a single thing? Which do you call living?

I find animations like this are being drowned out by the flash that are simple-minded. I hope to see more animations like this from you

Purged Purged

This is....

quite simply amazing. Not much I don't like about it. The music is beautiful.

VG Cats Animated 3 VG Cats Animated 3

Loved it

I love VG Cats and you animating the comic strips is what I've been waiting for. You done a great job. ..I also loved the last 2 VG Cats you animated. Will you be animating every strip?

Also, for scenes that have it all drawn out, like the rat flail scene, I suggest using the comic strip's art and manipulating it as much as you can without degrading the quality of the video too much. Don't want to make it too obvious it was done by just using ....I think it's call pre-rendering, when they draw it and manipulate the drawing. ..And of course draw what wasn't drawn before.

Gravitaxis ++ Gravitaxis ++

This is Amazing

It sucks the guy dies though. Anyways, this is the kind of thing I wish I could do. Original characters in a crazy fantasy world that could never exsist in reality with things going on as unique as the ones involved. I am jealous of your talent.

Jessi's Dance Jessi's Dance

Nice

I find this quite funny. You did the animation very well. It's hard to find a animator who doesn't pre-render, especially someone who is new to it

Awesome Cracks Down Awesome Cracks Down

Funny as hell

I love the coffe scene.
"Hey man, I really sure could use some coffee!"
-gasp- "COFFEE FOR EVERYONE!!!!! AHAHAHAHA!!"

FYAT FYAT

Hahaha!

I love the gym music! Other than that, not bad.

Left 4 Speed 2 Left 4 Speed 2

Fucking yes.

That was halarious! I loved the chainsaw suicide! That and the reaction of the scene when the one guys was locked the room with the spitter.

I love the HALO World I love the HALO World

I love the last guy, so effing halarious! Oh, and this is a awsome flash, coming from a Halo freak.

...I've beaten all the Halo games!!!