Dan Roth - Aura Dan Roth - Aura

Hmmmm

I really enjoy this track. It's quite relaxing to me. And as you pointed out, a little short. Not a real problem with this track, but something is. I just can't quiet figure it out. ..Oh well

Softly I Sing Softly I Sing

Beautiful

Even if this was redone as a instrumental it would still be beautiful....just a little less beautiful. And I agree with BlueCyanide sompletely. It is seriously getting harder and harder to find those with talent. ....So glad I played Alice is Dead ep 3.....
Anyways, you could make a album that would be amazing with ease. If you do make one, I'd actually buy it instead of just downloading it for free like I do with all of my music.

hania responds:

Funny you should say that... I've almost finished my album 'End of the World' :D

Talk like a Delinquent Talk like a Delinquent

You say this is scary...

I say it beautiful, yet odd. The ending was a suprisingly awesome. I love it. I would fav this but if I did that, I'd have to fav most of your work.

Delinquent World Conqueror Delinquent World Conqueror

Great as usual

I love the end. "You stupid asshole"
Halarious!

Rig - Damaged Rig - Damaged

...

Badass. Are you going to make a full version after you finish the othes? Or is it you just don't want to?

-Elysium One (OM) -Elysium One (OM)

I like it

This does sound professional. When I seen your audio, I was shocked to see there wasn't more then just three considering how good this is.

Halo - Piano Solo Halo - Piano Solo

Beautiful

this song is just so relaxing. i hardly listen to piano solos and i think this beautiful.

you should make more piano solos

.: The Anti Hero :. .: The Anti Hero :.

EPIC

this is completely badass!

you gotta make more like this!!!