Gildedguy vs Jade Gildedguy vs Jade

This has inspired me to make/buy a suit of armor to wear at cons

LUCKY DAY FOREVER LUCKY DAY FOREVER

This is a lovely animation. Is it better to be a individual with many worries and problems, or is it better to sacrifice your individualism for a life were you never have to worry about a single thing? Which do you call living?

I find animations like this are being drowned out by the flash that are simple-minded. I hope to see more animations like this from you

Purged Purged

This is....

quite simply amazing. Not much I don't like about it. The music is beautiful.

Alice is Dead - Ep 2 Alice is Dead - Ep 2

I love this game!

But I'm having one problem. Everytime I try to unlock the safe it doesn't allow me. Help please. And yes I'm typing "Unlock Oystercloud".

ImmorTall ImmorTall

I Agree

I agree with man2bear. I am also curious as to how you use the sheild. Are you the sheild for the humans?

Tankmen: Incursion Tankmen: Incursion

fun

i would on change 2 thing:
1. no "dynamic camera". makes way too hard to know where your going
2.use keyboard AND mouse for greater accuracy.

other than that, its awsomeness

Dan Roth - Aura Dan Roth - Aura

Hmmmm

I really enjoy this track. It's quite relaxing to me. And as you pointed out, a little short. Not a real problem with this track, but something is. I just can't quiet figure it out. ..Oh well

Softly I Sing Softly I Sing

Beautiful

Even if this was redone as a instrumental it would still be beautiful....just a little less beautiful. And I agree with BlueCyanide sompletely. It is seriously getting harder and harder to find those with talent. ....So glad I played Alice is Dead ep 3.....
Anyways, you could make a album that would be amazing with ease. If you do make one, I'd actually buy it instead of just downloading it for free like I do with all of my music.

hania responds:

Funny you should say that... I've almost finished my album 'End of the World' :D

Talk like a Delinquent Talk like a Delinquent

You say this is scary...

I say it beautiful, yet odd. The ending was a suprisingly awesome. I love it. I would fav this but if I did that, I'd have to fav most of your work.

The Demon's Eye Axe The Demon's Eye Axe

I personally love this axe, but I would only use it if the blade wasn't so close to the handle. Be great as a pole axe as is. ...Of course change the proportions to a pole axes'.

Bloody Anne Bloody Anne

Nice

I like her armor. Must be a pain to get blood out from all the detailing

The Red Baron strikes back The Red Baron strikes back

Funny

I want the Baron's armor!
Oh, the chicken is simple. One word, rocket. Basically, BLOWE THE DAMN BIRD UP!... I hate birds and rockets are "Fun on a bun"!

Anyways, it has a bit of a comic feel. Everything looks great. Nothing out of proportion, nothing looks deformed. THe left dog is the only thing that seems off.